- About the Ladybug
- Growing into Green
- Lucky Stuff
- No Gas Needed
- Lucky Times
Have you had the opportunity to taste one of Bertolli's Frozen Meals or possibly one of their amazing sauces? Here is your chance to give them a try or just to continue pleasing your family with the same great meals they're already used to. Bertolli has given me a gift set and one for one of my followers!! To complement the fresh, authentic flavors of your favorite Bertolli frozen meal, Bertolli is providing all of the tools to prepare a delicious antipasto di formaggio platter, including:
- Slate Cheese Board and Chalk Set
- Set of 3 Cheese Tools
- “Cheese & Wine” Pairing Book
- Set of 3 Pronutto Wine Jellies to complement your cheeses
- Tasting Certificate for a free Bertolli frozen meal
You will have 3 chances to win AND 1 Bonus worth 2 entries (complete each separately for better odds):
LuLu Bells Boutique is giving away one our lucky followers a gift basket with 3 minibows and 5 certificates for $1.00 off any of their products. LuLu Bells makes handmade Tutus, Hairbows, Headbands and other Hair Accessories. They can create these in any size from child to adult and super cute!!
You have 3 ways to win! Complete all for better odds:
1. Become a follower of A Lucky Ladybug. Please comment here that you are.
2. Like A Lucky Ladybug Facebook and LuLuBellsBoutique Facebook. Please comment here that you are.
3. Comment what your favorite hand made product is that you've ever purchased and where you got it from.
*Don't forget to tell me who you are so I can contact you if you are not logged in. If you are anonymous I will have no way of rewarding you!
Contest ends June 22nd 12 PM Eastern Time
If your are in or around the Macomb, MI area this weekend there is a great activity you will want to attend if you have little ones. Tons O' Trucks has dozens of kinds of trucks for the kids to ride, explore, take pictures with and more! There are fire engines, police cars, SWAT vehicles, dump trucks....etc. Here is a link to this years flyer TRUCKS. There are all sorts of other activities for the children such as face painting and moonwalks. We have attended every other year since it began and will be there this weekend, definately worth the trip!!