$3 RR wyb U by Kotex Sleek Tampons, 18 pk., $3.99
-$1.00/1 SS 5/20
-$1.00/1 Discover the Value of a Great Buy Booklet
$5 RR wyb Oasis Age Essential Mouthwash, 16 oz, $5.99
$4.99 RR wyb Sleep Sheets Strips, 10 pk., $4.99
$5 RR wyb (2) of the participating products:
ThermaCare HeatWraps, 2 or 3 pk., $5.99
-$3/1 Internet Printable
-$1/1 RP 4/01
-$1/1 RP 5/20
= 49¢ ea
Russell Stover, 4.1 to 5.5 oz., Skinny Cow, 6 pack, Nice! Soft Puffs, 21 oz. $2.99
-$2.00/2 Walgreens May Savings Book (x5/26)
-$1.00/1 SS 4/29
-$1.50/2 SS 4/29
=$0.99 ea WYB 2
*If you discover any deals along the way please let me know and I will add them for others!
How To - Walgreens
- Accepts manufacturer and store coupons
- Walgreens store coupons are found in the weekly Walgreens sales circular released every Sunday. You can find this circular in your Sunday paper or in the entrance of your store. These in-ad coupons nearly always state a limit on the number of products you may purchase using the coupon.
- Another great way to save at Walgreens is with their monthly coupon booklet found near the entrances by the weekly ads. You will not need to clip these. If you are buying 2 of the same item and there is a coupon for it, simply show it to the cashier and she will scan it once. If you bought 2 items, it will apply the coupon 2 times. These are store coupons and can be used in conjunction with manufacturer coupons to maximize savings.
- There are also free magazines/or coupon packets found frequently near the pharmacy or beauty counter. They have articles as well as a mix of both Walgreen store coupons and manufacturer coupons. The store coupons, obviously, must be redeemed at Walgreens. The manufacturer coupons may be redeemed at any store.
- Store loyalty prints incentives called Register Rewards (RR) - you do not need a card for these and they usually expire 2 weeks from the date they printed and are used similar to catalinas.
- Register Rewards ring through the register as a manufacturer coupon. Register Rewards will not “roll”. You can only use one mfr coupon per item AND you cannot use a RR you received for a specific product for the same product.
- Example: You purchased a Gillette Razor and received $4 in RR. Your next visit you decide to buy another Gillette Razor, you cannot use the original $4 RR to discount the current razor.
- The cash register at Walgreens will not allow the cashier to accept more manufacturer coupons than total products purchased. All you need to do to fix this problem is purchase what we call a “filler” item to be sure the amount of coupons equals the amount of products.