Slow week at CVS
67¢ ECB WYB Hershey’s Simple Pleasures, .75 oz, 67¢, (limit 1)
Wrigley’s Singles, 1.8-2.17 oz $0.50
-$0.50/2 RP 7/8
=$0.25 ea WYB 2
Renuzit Adjustable Freshener, 7.5 oz $0.88
-B2G1 RP 6/17
$5 ECB WYB $15 worth of Garnier products, (Limit 1)
Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner, 10.2-13 oz or Styler, 2-8.5 oz $2.99
-$1.00/1 RP 6/24
-$1.00/1 Internet Printable
$4 ECB WYB Gillette Venus or Fusion ProGlide Razor, 1 ct., $9.99, (limit 1)
-$3/1 SS 6/17
-$4/1 SS 6/17
-$3/1 SS 6/17, PG 7/01
-$2/1 PG 7/01
Purex Liquid Detergent or Ultra Packs, 60 oz or 18 ct., $1.99, (limit 6)
-$1/1 Internet Printable
*If you discover any deals along the way please let me know and I will add them for others!
How To - CVS
- Accepts manufacturer and store coupons
- Store loyalty card prints incentives called Extra Care Bucks (ECB) Be sure to check limits to purchases as these are associated with each card number. One cool thing about the Extra Bucks program being tied to your Extracare card is that if you purchase $10 of the participating product on Sunday and then $5 more of it on Thursday, you will receive the Extra Buck at the bottom of the receipt the day you complete the required purchase amount. Your card tracks and totals your purchases for you.
- When redeeming ECB, you need to know that if you redeem a $2.00 ECB on a $0.99 total, you will forfeit the additional $1.01 value.
- Check your magic coupon center every visit and scan your card. Coupons will print similar to Catalina's except you don't need to purchase anything to get the coupon. (This machine looks similar to a price checker machine) it’s even a good idea to scan your card more than once.
- Extra Care Bucks ring through the register as a store coupon and are like cash
- Check your CVS for their clearance sections. Some have a dedicated section or end cap, others have clearance in each section throughout the store. You can identify this by a yellow and white tag on the shelf.
- At CVS if you find that a product which was part of an Extra Buck promotion is out of stock, simply let your cashier know and she will write you up a rain check. The great part about CVS is that they will write the rain check for the price the product would have been after Extra Bucks AND there is no expiration for this raincheck.
- If you purchase a green bag leaf, you can have it scanned each time you bring a reusable bag in for your purchase. Every 4 scans an ECB will print so its like getting $.25 a bag which is more than any other store