**Kroger Deals usually run 2 weeks so always check your store dates on the promos (very few should be for only 1 week)**
Top Flight Spiral Notebooks, 70 sheets, 39¢, (limit 10)
Kellogg’s Cereal Select Varieties 8-18.7 oz $1.99
-$1.00/2 Internet Printable or Internet Printable
-$1.00/3 Internet Printable
-$1.00/3 RP 8/5
=$0.99 ea WYB 2
Powerade or Powerade Zero, 32 oz $0.59 ea
Crayola Crayons, 24 ct., 50¢, (limit 8)
Chobani Greek Yogurt, 6 oz $1.00 ea WYB 10
-$0.30/1 Internet Printable
=$0.30 ea WYB 10
Paper Mate Write Bros. Pens, 10 pk., 34¢
Top Flight Composition Book, 100 sheet, 50¢
*If you discover any deals along the way please let me know and I will add them for others!
How To - Kroger
- Accepts manufacturer and store coupons
- Store loyalty card allows you access to special promotions throughout the store such as 10 for 10 (which you do not need to buy all ten to receive the discount), BOGOs, or MegaSales.
- Kroger Plus Rewards Card incentive program gives for every $100 you spend at Kroger using your store loyalty card, receive a deduction of $0.10 on any grade fuel on your next fill up at a participating fuel center. Limit car only, up to 25-gallons maximum fill up. Sign up for the Kroger Plus Rewards Card at the customer service desk You can also earn points for discounts on gas at the Kroger gas stations.
- Coupons can be loaded to your loyalty card through Kroger's website and Cellfire. These are called ecoupons. They work the same as a paper manufacturer coupon (and cannot be combined with another mfr coupon). Once loaded they cannot be removed unless used or when they expire - so load carefully and wisely.
- Catalina's print at the register when you buy specified promotional items. These can vary week to week or month to month. Sometimes these print the store logo on them but can be a store OR manufacturer coupon. Meaning if they are a mfg coupon they can be used anywhere that accepts mfg coupons (even with the original stores logo).
- Kroger doubles coupons showing on their register screen as a 'Bonus coupon'. The Michigan stores (Great Lakes Region) double up to a $0.50. This means if you have a $0.50 off coupon it then becomes a $1.00 off coupon. If you have a .60 off coupon it remains the same.
Thank you Southern Savers and Krazy Coupon Lady