- Accepts manufacturer and store coupons
- Store loyalty card allows you access to special promotions throughout the store. You can also earn points for discounts on gas at the Kroger gas stations.
- Coupons can be loaded to your loyalty card through Kroger's website and Cellfire. These are called ecoupons. They work the same as a paper manufacturer coupon (and cannot be combined with another mfr coupon). Once loaded they cannot be removed unless used or when they expire - so load carefully and wisely.
- Catalina's print at the register when you buy specified promotional items. These can vary week to week or month to month. Sometimes these print the store logo on them but can be a store OR manufacturer coupon. Meaning if they are a mfg coupon they can be used anywhere that accepts mfg coupons (even with the original stores logo).
- Kroger doubles coupons showing on their register screen as a 'Bonus coupon'. The Michigan stores (Great Lakes Region) double up to a $0.50. This means if you have a $0.50 off coupon it then becomes a $1.00 off coupon. If you have a .60 off coupon it remains the same.
*Not much at Kroger this week so hopefully you stocked up enough this past week :(
Alexia Crinkle Cut Fries, 16 oz, $1.49 thru 9/10-$1/1 Internet Printable
-$1/1 Internet Printable
Tennessee Pride Sausage Gravy, 8 oz $1.00
-$0.75/1 RP 6/19
Chex Mix, 6-8.7 oz $1.50
-$0.50/1 SS 7/10
Bugles Corn Snacks, 6-8.7 oz $1.50
-$0.50/1 SS 7/10
(6) Hamburger, Chicken or Tuna Helper, 4.4-9 oz $0.98
-(2) $0.75/3 SS 7/17
-Receive $2.00 Catalina
=$0.40 ea WYB 6
(4) Degree Deodorant, 2.6-3oz $2.99
-(4) $1.00/1 RP 7/31
-Receive $4.00 Catalina
=$0.99 ea WYB 4
Ivory or Safeguard Body Wash or Soap, 2-3 bars or 12 oz $1.00
-$0.50/1 P&G 7/31
Oral-B Indicator Toothbrush, 1 ct $1.00
-$2.00/2 P&G 7/3
-$0.75/2 P&G 7/31
=Free WYB 2